Monday, May 14, 2012

Wow, this is a first for me. Blogging. Yeah. Ok. 


I am trying to get the creativity flowing this summer. I spent the last two years studying Turkish for my job.  Hem ilginç hem de çok zor, arkadaşlar. I felt bad about doing anything besides studying in my free time, so all those projects I wanted to start were pushed to the side. Projects like kickstarting this blog! 


Sure there's Facebook, BurdaStyle, Etsy and the like (all of which I am doing). But I really want a spot to vent my creativity. Maybe share a few projects and patterns. Somewhere to expound on the woes of trying to sew with four cats in the house. I hope someone out there gets a kick out of my goofy thoughts on the crafting process. If anything, giggle at Ajax mugging for the camera when I'm trying to take pics of finished products.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! also you ;)
    someday I'll learn to be better than a f[l]ake blogger, but in the meantime I'll keep tabs on your crafty (you can check out my pants--ooh! saucy). Also our juiceman may give your ajax a run for his money.

    ReplyDelete